STROKEMAKER HAND PADDLES
- The original stroke technique hand paddles.
- Designed to improve technique and increase strength in the swimming specific muscles while reducing the pressure on the shoulders.
- These are the paddles used by the majority of the top swimmers in the world.
- Paddles are color coded by size.
- Size #0 XXS (Purple) - For advanced swim classes and young age-groupers, ages 5-10 and all ages as finger tip paddle.
- Size #0.5 XS (Orange) - For 8-11 year old age-groupers, female masters, synchro, and all ages finger tip paddles or higher tempo drills.
- Size #1 Sm (Azure Blue) - For 9-13 year old age-groupers, high school girls and stroke swimmers, female masters and triathletes, synchro, water aerobics/rehab and high tempo drills.
- Size #2 Med (Bright Yellow) - For older age-groupers, younger high school boys, older high school girls (freestyle), college men (strokes)/women(free), masters, triatheletes, synchro and water aerobics/rehab.
- Size #3 Lg (Bright Red) - For senior national level girls, older high school boys, strong college women (free), college men (free/stroke), male masters/triathletes, synchro, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing.
- Size #4 XL (Purple) - For senior national level men, college men, very strong college women, advanced male triathletes/masters, technique and cycle count drills for advanced swimmers, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing.
- Size #5 XXL (Yellow) - For very strong college men, advanced/strong male masters and triathletes, technique and cycle count drills for advanced swimmers, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing. New updated colors and material.
- FREE SHIPPING to the 48 contiguous states.
- Shipping outside the country will be extra and you will be contact after you order with the freight charge for your approval.